Monday, October 24, 2011

Sweet Child 'o' Mine

Now this is what I call a great performance



sing together now



Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

D
She's got a smile that it seems to me
C
Reminds me of childhood memories
 G
Where everything
    D
Was as fresh as a bright blue sky
D
Now and then when I see her face
C
She takes me away to that special place
 G
And if I stared to long
    D
I'd probably break down and cry

C  G  D
Whoa Oh, Sweet child o' mine
C  G  D
Whoa, Oh, Oh, Oh Sweet love o' mine

C G D

D
She's got eyes of the bluest skies
C
As if they thought of rain
 G
I hate to look into those eyes
 D
And see an ounce of pain
D
Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place
 C
Where as a child I'd hide
 G
And pray for the thunder

And the rain
D
To quietly pass me by


C  G  D
Whoa Oh, Sweet child o' mine
C  G    D
Whoa, Oh, Oh, Oh Sweet love o' mine

C G D x 2

C  G  D
Whoa Oh, Sweet child o' mine
C  G  D
Whoa, Oh, Oh, Oh Sweet love o' mine
C  G  D
Whoa Oh, Oh, Oh Sweet child o' mine
C  G D
Ooooooooh Sweet love o' mine

Em C Bm Am x 8

Em  G  A           C D
Where do we go, Where do we go now, Where do we go
Em  G     A       C D
Where do we go, Where do we go now, Where do we go now
Em  G  A  C D
Where do we go, Sweet child, Where do we go now
 Em G     A                    C D
 Aih, Aih, Aih Aih, where do we gooooooooooooo  now
 Em  G    A      C D
Where do we gooooooooooo , where do we go now  
Em  G A  C D 
Where do we gooooooo, where do we go now 
Em  G          A                C     D
Where do we go, Sweet Child, where do we go now Now-now-now-now-now-now 
 Em G        A C D Em  
Sweet child, sweet chi-. . ld of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

health (5) info (13) just for fun (13) religious (6) sport (4) tutorial (6)