Monday, November 7, 2011

Love is in the air

Laughter is the best medicine

source : Laughter the Best Malaysian, David Tong

Pretty or Ugly?

Mui Mui : Ah Loke says I am Pretty. Ah Toh says I am ugly. What do you think?

Ah Meng : A bit of both. I think you are Pretty ugly


Pretty Woman

Abu : I want to marry you. I love you now and forever.

Siti : But Abu, I'm not in love with you. Find some pretty women.

Abu : I don't want a pretty woman. I want you!

The Perfect Girl
Jangut is about 42 years old; his friends have already got married while Jangut just dates and dates. One day, a friend asks him, " What's the matter, are you looking for the perfect woman? Are you that particular? Can't you find some one who suits you? "

" NO " Jangut replies. " I meet many nice girls, but as soon as I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't like them. So I keep looking."

" Listen, " his friend suggests, " Why don't you find a girl who just looks like your dear old mother?"

Many weeks go by and again Jangut and his friend get together.
" So Jangut, did you find the perfect girl yet? One that's just like your mother?"

Jangut shrugs his shoulder. " Yes, I found one just like my mother. My mother loved her. They quickly become friends."

" Are you and this girl engaged yet?"

" I'm afraid not. My father can't stand her!"

Out of Africa

Young son : Is it true dad, that in some parts of Africa, a man does not know his wife until he marries her?

Dad : That happens in every country, son.

Original Owner

" How was your blind date? " Ah Suan asked her roommate.

" Terrible!" she answered. " He showed up in a 1932 Rolls Royce. "

" Wow! That's a very expensive car. He must be very rich. What's so bad about that? "
" He was the original owner! "

I love you

Impress your sweetie. Try saying " I LOVE YOU " in different languages every day.

SPANISH : Te amo

FRENCH : Je t'aime

GERMAN : Ich Liebe Dich

JAPANESE : Ai Shite Imasu

ITALIAN : Ti Amo

CHINESE : Wo Ai Ni

SWEDISH : Jag Alsker

MALAYSIAN : Aku Cinta kamu

JINJANGAN : Ai Lup Yu! ( By kind courtesy of JingJangJoe )

" Man who wants to marry pretty nurse must be patient. " - Confucius

source : Laughter the Best Malaysian, David Tong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

health (5) info (13) just for fun (13) religious (6) sport (4) tutorial (6)